3 hours (0.3 CEU and 3 SHRM)
$45 (Waived for all)
Networking has become a significant part of the professional process, altering the way both entrepreneurs and organizations do business. This course will help you to improve your personal and professional networking skills by providing best practices and effective tips and techniques.
• Explain the principles of networking
• Organize a networking plan that is right for them
• Outline short- and long-term networking goals
• Find and utilize the different available networking tools and resources
• Discuss how to approach, build, and maintain professional networks
• Identify the challenges of networking and how to overcome them
• Discuss the best and worst networking practices
• Find purpose in all available networking opportunities
• Create a personal and professional networking plan and organized system
Free Professional Education Classes In response to an unpredictable job market in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, ElonNEXT collaborated with MindEdge Learning to offer free classes for you to help you sharpen skills relevant to your career advancement.