15 hours (1.5 CEUs)
January 13, 15, 22, 27 and 29
6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. EST
HQ Gateway Location (2409 Crabtree Blvd., Suite 107, Raleigh, NC 27604)
Data is everywhere, shedding light on all aspects of life from retail, marketing, sales, athletics, and health. Taught by Jared Dean, a principal data scientist at SAS, an author, and lead analytics blogger, this 15-hour learning module gives you the big picture on AI and Machine Learning, highlighting the crucial role of data analytics in today’s world and the even greater impact it will have in the future. Dean will explain the basic computational techniques used in data analytics, and focus is on how these ideas are applied and the impactful results they achieve in driving business forward. His wealth of case studies in banking, entertainment, and mobile data and his many practical examples make AI and machine learning accessible for all. This course is intended for professionals at all levels with no prior technical or analytical background required.
You need no expertise in analytics to follow this exciting learning module. You will benefit from this learning module if:
- You want to develop an understanding of what AI and machine learning can do for in business, government, science, health, and other industries.
- You are intellectually curious and want to explore the role of supervised and unsupervised machine learning in the information age.
- You participate in the data analytics revolution through the use of the internet, smartphone, social media, and other digital means.
- You work with data and would like to develop in this growing field and earn 1.5 CEUs for their own professional development.
Learners will know by the end of the module:
- How cloud and digital transformation have enabled and shaped the demand for AI implications.
- The process of building an AI application from data acquisition, training and deployment.
- Have detailed examples of numerous AI applications from multiple industries.
Jared Dean, a principal data scientist at SAS, an author of Big Data, Data Mining, and Machine Learning: Value Creation for Business Leaders and Practitioners, and a leading analytics blogger.
What do Jared’s learners say about him?
Jared has real life experience that is very relevant for what we are trying to get out of the course. He knows how to apply concepts to business environments and which concepts will the most used.