3 hours (0.3 CEUs)
Open Enrollment; 90 day access to course content
Self-paced; 3 hours
$79 (discounts do not apply)
Note: This course is one module within the Certificate in Digital Marketing.
Conversion Rate Optimization is the process of steady and incremental marketing improvement to yield stronger results. In this course, learners will discover the five key steps to Conversion Rate Optimization and how the process interacts with other facets of digital marketing. Through a variety of instructive techniques, including subject matter expert videos and case-study scenarios, this course provides learners with the knowledge and resources to be more effective professionals.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Define conversion rate and the many factors that contribute to it
- Identify the components of a digital marketing campaign and the role each component plays in conversion rate optimization
- Identify strategies for enhancing conversion rates
- Demonstrate successful application of the concepts learned to real-world scenarios
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content